CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Serious post..



i still remember one or 2 months ago i asked my brother....


I : Eh whose dog is that...


He : Stupid it is still puppy lar not dog


I : got different 1 meh?


He : got lar dumb dumb...lol


I: aww...ic




and i was curious about where he found it where it leave and bla bla bla...den things went normally..lol...i din ask bout it he din say anything about it...untill yesterday...me n my cousins was talking in car...we said that aiya when he come back wat happens to the dog..i mean puppy..den my brother said his fren will bring it home...well our conversation stopped at there and silence takes place for a few moments...AND TODAY




i saw my brother wrote rest in peace and i will miss u...i got shocked and ask him ... he said that the puppy is dead...after being banged by car...my brother said that the dog belongs to some1 else...the family din take good care of it...just leave it there... it is a good puppy...she always follow no matter where my brother goes...and got once she even follow him till the university entrance and she stand in d middle of d road and shaking her tail...my brother of course worried and ask her to go back but she refused and my brother ask his fren fetch her back...wat a cute dog...aihh...now she is gone...i can feel d pain...when u r walking u will feel alone..lonely..there is no longer some1 following u behind and sometimes bark at u...and when u look at the place where she usually sleep at u cant c her anymore...she is no longer there...yesterday she still follow my brother go out for dinner and now she is gone forever...and wat i most pissed about is the owner of this dog...if u don wan 2 take good care of it just don raise it ok...handle it to some1 who can take care and some1 who is caring and love animals...u hav d responsibilty 2 take good care of it...man i m damn pissed off now..k untill den...




To the cute little puppy,


u will always be remembered in every1's heart especially my brother he will miss u alot...please rest in peace...








0 comments: