CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Feelings

hmmm...IF any1 asked me how do i feel now...i will just said ONLY one thing....
i gonna miss my parents and brother sooooooo damn freaking much....why?...cause they are the one that being there for me...even though i have been a really bad boy...haha..T_T...sorry dad and mom...i will change...blieve me ok?hav faith in me...to be honest...d thing that i cant let go off d most or should i say i worry d most would b my parents...i can c that as days pass they are getting older n older and YET i m not there accompany them...i told my mom bout this but she said u have 2 study for ur future...we will take good care of ourself...u don hav 2 worry...man...this sentence is so simply yet it touches my heart so much...

i kno it is gay or girlish to say this but i hav 2 say this ...I love u all...my dad n mom n also my brother haha...i wont let u all down...

and TO my brother ...study hard ya^^...make us proud hoho...u so smart....don kena kantoi...lol

well this is this article for my family...and the upcoming 1 is for my frens...stay tuned...emo~

0 comments: