CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 28, 2008

-----empty----

After sitting in front of my comp for a long time AGAIN ~
finally i thought of something...something that is really important 2 me.. of course 2 every1..
that is



FRIENDS...

friends are really important 2 me...without them i might be dead ??haha...even though they say i keep saying lame jokes...but they appreciate me ...i think haha....i appreciate them also...if not i wont have d chance 2 talk also...and i will dead that time for sure...c i m crapping again...k k back 2 topic...

well...i really met alot of good friends...those in my primary school , secondary school , form 6, college ...and so on...lol....if u ask me 2 list out all my frens....haha....i don think i can finish writting lol...i mean typing...haha...really thx for all d sweet memories u all gave me...i really appreciate u all...seriously...i still remember how v used 2 ponteng...lol...still remember how v use 2 buy food from canteen without being caught...and v having small little party at the back...and i still remember that every single thing we do together no matter who u r....u r my frens...as long as u r one of them i will remember u all forever...this is wat i promise...of course i still remember my ex....haha...i wont forget u all as well...haha...this 13 years is really a joy for with the presence of u all...

i shall treasure it and bring 2 russia...yupz...pack it into my small harddisk inside my head..and bring to russia...i wont forget u all...

I

L
O
V
E

Y
O
U

A
L
L
.

.
. THX...i go cry liao bye T_T

2 comments:

ah ken said...

i crying oso...
cos u r leaving.


crying out of happy tears..
finally less 1 person to zang lenglui with me...

tan yaw chuan said...

walao eh...i where got quality to zang with u woh wei