CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 25, 2008

Counting days....

Aih....today...

eh nono...shouldnt start like that...

as i was dreaming there somewhere in front of my laptop...

suddenly i start to think how many days b4 i leave?

den after i finish counting...just like small kids...using fingers...lol..i suddenly realise that i will be left alone with my laptop and books lol...ah~~!!!!!....books which i bought and never touch ...laptop which i always used but...that don like me...lol...den i go and search for my books...OMG...it is being cover by dust lol...*fuh*..*hahchew*..*sneeze*..hahah...so many expression huh??haha...


oh ya...forgot..counting down to 20 days!!!! b4 i am leaving...gonna leave this country...ahhhh.....why does human hav 2 leave their own place?haha...lol...i am sure i will miss everything here...but my mom said u r a boy u shouldnt bla bla bla lol...but as she said i m still a boy...so...it's ok 2 cry?hahah....ps i din cry lar...lol...





neh...my dear laptop..lol..gonna be my lover soon..lol..which will accompany me thru out d whole year...






books!!!..so thick!!...and full of dust at the moment lol..anybody wanna clean it for me?? XD

0 comments: